Training and Competence Advisor - VR/25427
Leading E&P business require an experienced Training & Competence Advisor to add value to their growing T&C Team in Aberdeen City Centre. Supporting an excellent Manager and sitting within a long-serving and high-performing HR function, this brand-new position will help to develop existing (and write new) competency standards, and enhance contractor competence governance processes.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Developing existing company competence management systems including the inclusion of new populations and development of competence standards.
- Supporting the roll out of company competence management systems including candidate inductions and assessor training.
- Carrying out internal verification for company competence management systems.
- Providing input into streamlining training management processes.
- Assisting with the development and review of training matrices.
- Liaising with external providers of electronic training and competence systems to ensure their effective use and that all available functionality is utilised.
- Developing effective and meaningful reports.
- Assisting in the implementation of processes for contractor Competence Governance including conducting desktop audits.
- Liaising with the new Integrated Services Contractor on the implementation of training and competence initiatives to ensure they meet company requirements.
Key experience required
- Experienced in the development and implementation of competence systems.
- Experienced assessor or ability to provide assessor training.
- Good understanding of operational and regulatory training and competence requirements.
- Experience of using training and competence databases such as Mintra Training Portal and eComp.
- Experience of T&C reporting.
- Able to coach developing members of the team.
- Recognised Internal Verifier Award (desirable).
What’s in it for me?
- You would be joining a loyal, long-serving team within an organisation known for its staff retention and supportive, collaborative and fun working environment.
- You would be given the opportunity to flourish within this dynamic, creative role and encouraged to make a difference, at a time when the importance of T&C has been heightened and there is plenty of value to be added (short-term and otherwise).
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team