Training & Competency Coordinator - VR/28964
Join a leading E&P business based in Aberdeen playing a key role in supporting the L&D team. The successful candidate must be IT literate with a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills.
Main duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Coordinating all training and competence administration for both onshore and offshore staff.
- Supporting the roll out of new training initiatives.
- Working with member of the L&D Team to deliver projects.
- Liaising with external training providers.
- Providing effective training and competence reporting to the business.
- Responding to all training related queries in a timely manner.
Applicants to this role require:
- Previous experience working within a similar training and competence role.
- Strong IT proficiency with intermediate Excel skills being desirable.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team