Training & Competency Coordinator - VR/28965
Join a leading energy service business by taking on a fast-paced, rewarding and progressive workload within a loyal and high-performing Training & Competency Team. Full-time and permanent, this role is best suited to applicants who are ready to step up from a (Senior) T&C Administrator position, or existing Coordinators seeking a move to a larger, award-winning team.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Proactively ensuring compliance (corporate and legislative) in process, documentation, policy and behaviour.
- Accurately maintaining personnel training and competency records to ensure full compliance with company procedures.
- Arranging and coordinating personnel attending competency tests/resits and further training as recommended by Managers.
- Issuing reminders to all personnel regarding upcoming training renewals.
- Supporting in coordinating in-house training, where applicable.
- Updating incoming certification and competency within the Company training system.
- Assisting in developing training and competence plans/reports for review with the client and Project Management Team.
- Supporting with Trade Assessment process and employee personal development plans.
- Ensuring all training is monitored, maintained and completed in a timely manner, in line with the agreed client and site training matrices.
- Identifying training gaps, developing gap analysis plans and performing regular audits and gap analysis on personnel training records.
- Supporting the business and participating in the continuous review and development of training and competency related systems and processes to ensure they remain robust and fit-for-purpose.
- Ensuring the monitoring/status reports on gaps are actioned.
- Liaising with the company’s external training partner to ensure all training requirements are met.
- Arranging and requesting training via the external training provider’s electronic system and monitor in progress Training Request Forms.
- Providing support with training and competence related queries and respond to incoming emails in the shared mailbox.
- Providing management and internal stakeholders on a regular basis, training and competency related reports, as agreed.
- Ensuring data is managed within training system effectively, to ensure compliance and reporting are as accurate as possible.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience in a T&C or L&D role.
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment.
- Understanding of various industry Awarding Bodies.
- Knowledge of the energy industry.
- Familiarity with Competence Management Systems and processes.
- Familiarity with HSEx, Step Change, OPITO, SQA, ECITB.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- This employer offers a positive working environment and company culture, and regularly wins awards for their People-focused initiatives.
- Hybrid working is available, with up to two days per week WFH.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team