Treasury Accountant - VR/24756
Permanent opportunity to join leading provider to the energy industry. The Treasury Accountant position would suit a qualified or nearly qualified accountant looking for a role with mixture of systems and finance work. This is an exciting, busy, varied and challenging position.
Working in the FRC Treasury Team, this role has been created due to an increase in activity. You will report to the Treasury Team Lead and will manage a small team of Treasury Associates. Alongside this, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing, correcting, and monitoring the accounting transactions from the Group Treasury system into the accounting system.
- Working closely with the banks to ensure the access of banking platform users is accurate.
- Onboarding and training new users on the banking platform.
- Investigating functionality of the banking platforms to maximise efficiency in the payment and receipts process.
- Reviewing weekly payment files.
- Reviewing manual payments.
- Reviewing bank reconciliations.
- Developing and performing trend analysis on manual payments and payment failures in the bank.
- Identifying and leading improvements in the processes and systems to reduce the number of errors and manual payments.
- Working closely with the Team Lead to provide weekly cashflow information for the expected payments each week to Group Treasury.
The FRC Treasury Team is a high-profile area within the business, and you need to have a desire to understand in detail how different functions work together within the procure to pay process. You will have a logical, collaborative approach to solving problems and a focus on providing well thought out solutions.
Fantastic communication is vital, leading the treasury section of collaboration calls with Regional Finance teams and SCM functions around the globe, helping the regions to understand payment requirements, timings and processes, as well as following up and resolving issues.
This role will offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team