Treasury Accountant - VR/25537
Permanent opportunity for a Treasury Accountant based in North Aberdeenshire. Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, applicants will be involved with group banking, analysis and preparation of direct debit collection files.
This is a full time, office-based role.
- Ensuring accurate recording of transactions from all group bank accounts to the ERP system, to include, but not limited to, customer payments to sales ledger accounts and bank payments to relevant nominal accounts.
- Preparing and submitting customer Direct Debit collection files.
- Preparing and providing secondary approval to bank payments as required.
- Preparing supporting calculations for the invoice financing facility in line with advised timetable.
Analysis & Control
- Responsible for completion of all group bank reconciliations and any associated follow up.
- Prepares any ad hoc banking analysis as required.
- In conjunction with the Group Financial Controller, develops and reports on a pack of relevant KPIs on a routine basis.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team