Treasury Accountant - VR/28496
Treasury Accountant required on a permanent basis in Westhill. This role would ideally suit a part or newly qualified individual looking to work within a global operation and open to working as a line manager. The desired candidate will be a finance professional with a background in accounting, financial controls, or cost control. SAP experience is preferred but not essential as well as a logical and detailed orientated individual.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Working closely with the banks to ensure the access of banking platform users is accurate.
- Onboarding and training new users on the banking platform.
- Investigating functionality of the banking platforms to maximise efficiency in the payment and receipts process.
- Reviewing weekly payment files.
- Reviewing manual payments.
- Reviewing bank reconciliations.
- Developing and performing trend analysis on manual payments and payment failures in the bank.
- Identifying and leading improvements in the processes and systems to reduce the number of errors and manual payments.
- Working closely with the Team Lead to provide weekly cashflow information for the expected payments each week to Group Treasury.
Applicants to this Role Require;
- A finance professional with a background in accounting, financial controls or cost control.
- Looking to broaden your experience with development in line manager responsibilities with a process improvement mind set.
- A desire to understand in detail how different functions work together within the procure to pay process.
- A logical, collaborative approach to solving problems and a focus on providing well thought out solutions.
- Proactive and confident working on your own initiative.
- A keen eye for detail and be able to prioritise work effectively and have a sound understanding of accounting and intercompany relationships.
- Be able to understand and investigate queries from the business and then communicating the status and conclusions of these verbally and in writing is important in this role.
- Knowledge of working with SAP and a curiosity to understand processes to be able to identify and resolve problems is essential.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills are essential, particularly in Microsoft Excel.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team