VFF Analyst - VR/25192
An exciting opportunity for a part qualified / newly qualified Accountancy professional to join a leading accountancy firm in the role of VFF Analyst. This is a permanent opportunity, joining a team during significant growth.
Purpose of the role / key responsibilities:
- Coordinating accounts, audit and compliance work.
- Month end reporting, including forecasting.
- Day to day client management.
- Attending client meetings when appropriate to develop and strengthen client relations and gain exposure to client interactions.
- Demonstrating knowledge and understanding of the services offered by the department and the wider firm, and identifying areas where the firm could assist clients.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team