Visa Coordinator - VR/26041
Permanent opportunity for a Visa Coordinator to join an excellent energy service business in Aberdeen. Supporting the international movements of a sizeable offshore workforce, this role is best suited to a highly-organised, self-starting individual with working knowledge of visa and work permit application processes. On offer is the opportunity to join a sought-after employer and become an important, very visible part of their global operations.
Providing day to day service delivery for the planning, collection and timely submission of relevant documentation required for visas and/or work applications to support global offshore operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Regularly reviewing vessel schedules to ensure early engagement on visa campaigns.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders; crewing coordinators, offshore employees, visa agents, project teams and regional offices to ensure that timescales are possible for visas to progress.
- Attending project kick-off meetings to ensure visa requirements and timelines are fully understood.
- Making sure that Crewing Coordinators are informed in a timely manner regarding information and documentation required for visa application.
- Maintaining regular contact with visa agents/embassies/local area managers/lawyers to ensure visas are being processed in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all important documents, i.e. passport, are kept safe and returned to personnel.
- Liaising with projects, regional offices and HSEQ to ensure that in-country project briefing and travel packs are current.
- Ensuring Visa processes are continually updated with the latest requirements.
- Assisting Crewing Coordinator to organise travel and accommodation for personnel attending embassy appointments.
- Providing data to internal stakeholders on progress of a visa campaign.
- Where applicable ensuring the timely renewal of visas for countries.
- Immediately advising line manager of any delays with visas being issued.
- Providing absence coverage for other Visa Specialists.
- Processing business visas applications for onshore corporate personnel by liaising with relevant PA’s and visa agent.
Applicants to this role require
- Understanding of the offshore industry including the visa processes required to mobilise and travel personnel to international offshore worksites.
- Previous experience within a business visa and work permit application environment will be of advantage.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to react to short notice changes to meet operational need.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal with personnel at all levels.
- Proficient in the use of IT applications, including Microsoft Office and database systems.
- Strong administrative background and experience.
- High level of accuracy in provision of information and when checking information.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
What’s in it for me?
- A progressive role with an excellent employer, known for providing a rewarding, stimulating and enjoyable employee journey to their long-serving workforce.
- Hybrid working (up to two days per week from home) and flexibility regarding start/finish times.
- Onsite parking and a modern office with exceptional facilities.
- Extensive employee benefits.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team