Warehouse Coordinator - VR/28338
We are looking to recruit a Warehouse Coordinator on a permanent staff basis for our client in Altens.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Unloading and sorting products following defined procedures and by using appropriate system and tools.
- Loading/unloading trucks.
- Keeping ERP system up to date for warehouse activities.
- Picking and packing products from shelves in line with customer orders.
- Assisting other operators complete the necessary work to fulfil business needs.
- Storing products on shelves and prepare products for transportation.
- Practicing and showing initiative in good housekeeping on daily basis and contributing and implementing 5S/lean in the warehouse.
Applicants to this role require
- Proven experience working in a warehousing role within the energy sector.
- Forklift licence.
- Overhead crane (preferred).
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team