Welder (MIG) - VR/26065
We are looking to recruit a Welder on a permanent basis. Previous welding experience required and ideally have experience with container repairs.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Carrying out repairs to cargo containers.
- Performing preventative maintenance task to improve safety and aesthetics of CCU.
- Documenting trip inspection (includes electronically).
- Carrying out visual inspection on all CCUs (including inspection of lifting gear).
- Non fleet and third-party repairs or fabrication.
- Performing cutting and heating tasks by use of oxygen and acetylene.
Applicants to this role require
- Prior welding experience.
- Tig Welding (stainless steel & aluminium) (not essential).
- Numeracy and literacy.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Forklift driving (not essential).
- Ability to perform fabrication work to offshore standard DNV 2.7-1.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team