Well Accountant - VR/28689
12-month contract opportunity for an experienced Wells Accountant to join our client within the Energy Sector. The role requires someone to ideally start in the new year and would be suited to qualified Accountants or those with previous drilling accounting experience.
Duties and Responsibilities include;
- Producing forecast financial data required for the creation of planning of AFEs and well cost estimates for all well activity in co-ordination with all well engineering disciplines. Acting as financial monitor and reviewer of all AFEs issued to clients including all supplements and revisions.
- Creating and operating a detailed cost tracking model to calculate the value of work done during all well activities, working closely with Well Engineering Team, Logistics and Commercial Departments. Ensuring client has a full understanding and provision of appropriate documentation substantiating VOWD estimates and estimated final costs.
- Providing an ongoing (daily) cost management role, detailing all charges to the well with particular emphasis on a projected overspend and effective audit presentation of costs.
- Contract compliance and review of all operational third party supplier invoices.
- Monitoring actual expenditure against call offs and contracts prompting timely revisions as required.
- Handling all client and vendor financial queries.
- Sales invoicing.
- Treasury function – payment authorisation and cash flow forecasting.
- Well reconciliation and cost analysis dependent on client requirements.
- Latest well forecast v AFE/estimated final cost analysis/ad hoc variance analysis.
- Audit co-ordination of all client audit requirements.
- Client reporting as required.
- Performing ad hoc duties as required.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team