Workshop Assistant - VR/28085
We are looking to hire a Workshop Assistant on a temporary to permanent basis on behalf of our client based in Tullos.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Cleaning work area, machines tools and equipment.
- Safely operating water jetting unit to clean pipe.
- Safely operating shot blasting unit to remove scale from pipe.
- Colour coding pipe to determine status i.e. in need of repair etc.
- Additional duties may be required within job holder’s area of competence to fulfil the company’s needs.
Applicants to this role require
- Secondary school education or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Manual handling.
- Ideally have previous experience working with pipe/tubulars.
- Forklift licence preferred but not essential.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team