Workshop Technician - Downhole/Torque - VR/26928
Our client is currently on the lookout for a permanent Workshop Technician with downhole tooling and torquing experience.
The successful candidate is required to have:
- Good experience with downhole tools.
- Experience with assembling and testing packers / hangers beneficial.
- Ability to prepare and pack tools for offshore operations.
- Ability to operate torque machines and downhole tools.
- Able to perform necessary service on used tools and parts.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel and computer systems.
- Ability to prepare / receive tools and parts from inspection.
- Experience of operating an overhead crane.
- Previous experience working on a forklift.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team