Workshop Technician (Slickline/Wireline/Coil Tubing) - VR/24011
TMM is assisting in recruiting a Workshop Technician for our client on a permanent basis.
- Responsible to work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Following and adopting direction/instruction/training given.
- Building equipment as per the above instruction, to drawings and work packs provide, using the parts issued for the job.
- Ensuring accurate completion of all work-pack paperwork/trace sheets.
- Ensuring that all company HSE and Quality procedures are adhered to.
- At least 3 years’ experience in tool/equipment assembly/fitting.
- Previous Forklift usage experience/certification.
Good to have experience:
- Previous pressure testing experience.
- Previous slickline/wireline/coil tubing operation experience.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team