Join Us And Find A Job You Love.
We’ve won awards for our work and have helped thousands of people find employment and take the next step in their careers.
We're hiring and welcome applications from people who would love to work in our team.
Main duties and responsibilities
You'll provide support to both job seekers and employers across the north east of Scotland, facilitating a match between individual skills and experience and the remit of the employment opportunity.
A typical day for a recruitment consultant could include any or all of the following:
- Working within one of our 10 dedicated specialisms, you’ll spend significant time on the telephone liaising with job seekers and targeting new business opportunities with employers.
- Reviewing applications, arranging and conducting screening interviews with the view to short-listing candidates for your vacancies.
- Briefing candidates about each role, the likely career path, remuneration and benefits associated with the job opportunity.
- Regular written and verbal communication with clients in respect of suitable applicants and the progress of the recruitment drive.
- Consulting with job seekers and clients around offers of employment as well as providing an aftercare service following a successful appointment.
- Think of your designated market as your own mini business where you can implement sales and marketing techniques to proactively grow your specialist area.
Skills and attributes
- We’re looking for people who have a real desire to succeed, those who are always willing to ‘go the extra mile’ for our customers.
- You enjoy getting to know new people - it’s critical that you have strong verbal and written communication skills; are comfortable talking to new people and recognise the importance of building long term relationships.
- You should be resourceful, responsive, pro-active, able to work independently and use your initiative.
- Be competitive and naturally curious but also possess the ability to listen and evaluate carefully.
- Our success has been built around being customer-focused, committed to quality and exceeding our customers’ expectations. We expect these to be your priorities too.
- Two days are never the same here, so to succeed you need to be able to plan thoroughly, meet tight deadlines and work under pressure in what is a highly competitive industry.
- Honest, professional, tenacious with a positive outlook and a sense of humour – absolute “must haves” for our culture.
- Competent Microsoft Office skills, in particular Outlook.
It is not essential that you have previous recruitment experience but if not, you should be able to demonstrate relevant transferrable skills.
We are also interested to hear from upcoming or recent graduates seeking to start a rewarding career in a stimulating environment.
What's in it for you?
- With un-capped commission your earning potential is excellent. There’s annual bonus potential too.
- Our own people are a primary focus, providing scope for professional and personal development. We invest significantly in your training, development and working environment.
- Our benefits package includes up to 38 days holiday, flexible working between office and home, plus an additional day off for your birthday and if you move house.
- Career advancement. We successfully develop our people, promoting from within. Our chief executive joined as a graduate.
- It's our work that we take seriously, not ourselves, so you'll discover that we know how to celebrate individual and team success.
If you feel you have the skills and attributes we're seeking, you can formally note your interest by emailing your CV to us.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team