Accountant / Tax Advisor - VR/22610
We are currently supporting a well established law firm looking for an Accountant / Tax Advisor. This could be 1 full-time position or 2 part-time roles.
This is a part-time position working around 20 – 25 hours per week. Duties will include:
- Preparing Trust and Estate Accounts.
- Dealing with Charitable Trust auditors and arranging review of accounts for OSCR.
- Settling bills / accounts.
- Liaising with external Investment Managers regarding receipt of funds from investment portfolios and relevant reports for accounts preparation.
This is a part-time position working around 20 hours per week however this could increase should the successful individual be interested in developing the role into other areas such as corporate tax or in business development. Duties will include:
- Preparing Income Tax returns for individuals and for Trusts and Estates, including at close of Estate administration.
- Preparing Form R185s for Trust beneficiaries.
- Registering new Trusts via HMRC’s Trust Registration Service.
- Providing Inheritance Tax advice, including advice on the applicability of Agricultural and Business Reliefs.
- Providing advice on the reporting of Capital Gains Tax including preparation of Capital Gains Tax Computations, real time Capital Gains Tax reporting and advice on related reliefs such as holdover relief, roll over relief and entrepreneurs’ relief.
- Preparing quarterly and annual Non-Resident Landlord Income Tax returns and attendant tax certificates.
The company would also look at combining the 2 roles should an individual have experience across both areas and be looking for full-time employment.
For more information, please get in touch.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team