Accountant - VR/26092
Accountant required to join an international energy service company. Your role will see you providing support by maintaining ledgers of multiple entities of the group across the globe and producing regular and accurate reporting.
Part-qualified Accountant’s or those actively pursuing a professional qualification are encouraged to apply.
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, the Accountant is responsible for the following:
- Preparing and posting of prepayments and accruals.
- Reconciling, reviewing and maintaining balance sheet accounts.
- Fixed asset maintenance, reconciliation and review.
- P&L review and variance analysis.
- Assisting AP where necessary ensuring accurate coding in the GL.
- Preparing VAT returns for multiple entities.
- Assisting AR with queries such as VAT / Tax treatment, revenue recognition and coding.
- Assisting in stock counts and maintaining inventory held in multiple locations and entities.
- Preparing and posting intercompany invoices.
- Assisting Finance Manager with monthly / quarterly reporting.
- Producing relevant reports when requested by Senior Management.
- Compiling audit schedules and assist with audit queries.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team