Accounts Administrator - VR/23003
TMM Recruitment is currently assisting a well-known Aberdeen business who have a portfolio of entities, with the recruitment of an Accounts Administrator on a permanent basis.
This is a stand-alone position where you will hold a varied workload to ensure daily accounting operations run effectively between branches.
Experience with Sage 50 is essential for this role. Experienced Bookkeepers and those with an Accounts Payable/Receivable’s background are encouraged to apply.
Please note due to the City Centre location, parking is not available on site.
As an Accounts Administrator, your duties will include:
- Processing and coding all purchase and sales invoices accurately.
- Ensuring all invoices have been authorised appropriately.
- Posting and reconciling monthly cash sales.
- Reconciling supplier statements monthly.
- Processing supplier payment runs monthly.
- Raising sales invoices and contacting debtors re overdue invoices.
- Maintaining business credit card accounts.
- Performing bank reconciliations for multiple bank accounts.
- Accounts payable / receivable maintenance of outstanding balances.
- Recommending continuous improvements to internal processes.
- Processing journal entries.
- Producing monthly reports for Directors.
- Submitting quarterly VAT return.
- Assisting with month end, quarter end and year end processes including stock.
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks.
You should be able to hit the ground running and contribute effectively, maintaining a high accuracy of work. As an individual, you will be able to communicate well and form and maintain relationships with both internal and external colleagues and stakeholders alike. Previous experience with Sage 50, and an ability to use Excel are demanded.
Working hours are 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team