Accounts Administrator - VR/26002
A leading financial services company based in Aberdeen City Centre is looking for an Accounts Administrator to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity in an ever-growing company, where there would be opportunities for progression in return for merits in the role. The organisation also offers study support if you wish to continuously improve your skills and knowledge whilst working.
Working within the Finance Team, your duties and responsibilities would include:
- Inputting supplier invoices to the system, ensuring accurate use of cost centres and accounts codes.
- Monitoring the Accounts Payable mailbox and dealing with queries promptly.
- Setting up new suppliers when requested.
- Reviewing statements when received.
- Assisting with the administration of the company credit cards.
- Preparing weekly bank journals.
- Assisting with month end tasks when required.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management reports.
- Any other tasks if and when required by Management.
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- High attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Proactive and good work ethic.
- Existing knowledge or experience from a financial background.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team