Accounts Assistant - VR/26917
A Scottish based firm whose office is based in the City Centre of Aberdeen is looking for a Accounts Assistant to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for those who are looking for a new challenge, to join a ever growing and exciting company. If you have existing experience in a similar role, please get in touch!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monthly and quarterly bookkeeping.
- Preparing management accounts on a monthly and quarterly basis for multi of the organisations clients.
- Preparing VAT returns.
- Preparing and supporting clients annual accounts.
- Establishing professional relationships with clients at all times.
- Relevant qualification (HND, AAT or ACCA part qualified) OR alternatively existing experience in a similar role.
- Good numerical skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office) and experience of using accounting software (Xero and Sage).
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team