Accounts Assistant - VR/27228
Our client is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and duties will involve purchase invoice processing, payment run preparation and supplier statement reconciliations. Previous invoicing experience is required.
Duties and Responsibilities include
- Purchase invoice processing and ledger maintenance.
- Managing expectations of suppliers with timely communication by phone and e-mail about payment dates.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Investigating and rectifying invoice queries / disputes in a timely manner and liaising with other departments and suppliers accordingly.
- Participating in payment run preparation.
- Collating information for the annual audit and ad hoc reviews as required.
- The job holder may be required to carry out any other related or associated roles, tasks or duties.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team