Accounts Payable Processor - VR/22425
Accounts Payable Processor required to join an oil operator on a rolling 12-month contract. Assisting with invoice processing and all duties relative to the accounts payable process you will have demonstrable experience within AP. This will be a working from home position thereafter transitioning to the company’s Westhill office. Please only apply for this role if you are situated in the Aberdeen/Aberdeenshire area.
As an Accounts Payable Processor, you will be engaged in the following duties:
- Inputting all invoices in to Oracle.
- Processing business expenses.
- Accurately sorting mail into PO invoices, Non-PO invoices, Business Expenses and any other correspondence.
- Performing key control checks on all invoices.
- Processing all Non-PO invoices & PO invoices.
- Informing operational procurement when a new supplier set up is required.
- Scanning hardcopy invoices into E-invoicing.
- Handling of phone queries of both suppliers and internal contacts.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Following up any withheld or rejected invoices.
- Assisting the Accounts Payable Supervisor with any ad-hoc duties
You should have prior experience working within an accounts payable environment, preferably within the oil and gas industry. It would be advantageous if you had previous experience using Oracle.
You should be enthusiastic in your approach to work and possess strong communication skills when liaising with internal and external stakeholders, namely suppliers.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team