Accounts Receivable / Credit Controller - VR/21535
Thorpe Molloy McCulloch Recruitment are working with one of the world’s leading vehicle inspection companies, supporting with the rescoring requirement of an Accounts Receivable / Credit Controller. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leader with a global presence. You should have experience within a similar role.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Managing and working to reduce debt.
- Ensuring debt is paid within 30 days.
- Reporting aged debt for review of management.
- Producing, reviewing and issuing invoices.
- Supporting clients with queries.
- Cash forecasts.
Applicants to this role require
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Experience within a similar role.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Excellent at communicating, both internally and externally.
What’s in it for me? (the applicant)
- Global company.
- Flexible working.
- Competitive salary.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team