After School Care Support Worker - Part-Time - VR/22106
**EXCLUSIVE** Part-Time opportunity for an After-School Care Support Worker. Located in the City Centre of Aberdeen this role is permanent for 15 hours per week. Excellent opportunity to work in a highly respected school, providing child care support. Term time only.
Opportunity to join a well-respected City Centre school in the role of After School Care Support Worker. This role will be part-time, during term time only and will be for 15 hours per week. Working hours are 2.30pm – 5.30pm, Monday – Friday.
Main duties and responsibilities
- To supervise nursery and junior children in after school care.
- Register pupils in attendance.
- Contribute to the planning and preparation of activities.
- Prepare snacks and dining room and clear at the end of the session.
- Ensure pupils are collected and remain with any children until collected.
- Communicate with parents and staff as required.
- Inform if repairs or maintenance are required.
- Attend staff meetings as and when required.
- Attend in-service training as and when required.
Applicants to this role require
- Registration with Scottish Social Services Council.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team