AP Analyst - VR/25108
Accounts Payable professional required on a permanent basis for one of the UKs leading CA firms. The ideal candidate will have solid experience in an out and out AP role, with experience posting purchase invoices, supplier reconciliations, banking, payments runs and month end reporting. Experience of using Xero is desirable.
Your main duties will include:
- Posting purchase invoices for a portfolio of clients.
- Following up with receipting of purchase orders.
- Checking and processing expense claim forms.
- Supplier statement reconciliations and queries.
- Maintaining supplier and bank master data.
- Processing payment runs.
- Ensuring month end reporting deadlines are met.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
Required knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of Xero is desirable.
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated, with an ability to develop ideas into practice.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team