AP Assistant - VR/24693
One of the UK’s leading service companies are looking for an AP Assistant who will be responsible for all aspects of the Accounts Payable function, whilst retaining some aspects of Accounts Receivable, ensuring processes and procedures are adhered to in a timely and professional manner. Previous use of SAP would be advantageous as would demonstrable accounts payable exposure.
Your duties will include the following:
- Processing a high volume of invoices daily onto SAP both with and without POs.
- Completing supplier statement reconciliations, ensuring any queries are followed up on
- Handling supplier queries both externally and internally relating to invoices, through to a satisfactory resolution.
- Ensuring that suppliers are paid to agreed terms on the monthly BACS run, whilst keeping ad-hoc payments to a minimum.
- Ensuring all vendor change forms are completed and approved for supplier master data changes within SAP.
- Chasing up approvals of invoices/Purchase orders.
- Monthly review of debit balances and allocation of direct debit accounts.
- Maintaining the AP mailbox and ensuring all emails are actioned/responded within 24 hours.
- Assisting with agency/contractor invoices.
- Assisting with daily cash postings to customer and vendor accounts and resolving any allocation queries.
- Ensuring all processes and procedures are followed in line with group policy.
- Establishing good working relationships.
- Identifying opportunities to implement new processes/procedures to drive efficiencies.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team