AR Assistant Accountant (25 hours) - VR/24743
Accounts Receivable professional required for an Oil and Gas service company on the west side of Aberdeen on a permanent basis for 25 hours per week. The ideal candidate will have experience ideally working in the industry in a similar role. This role can be 25 hours over 4 or 5 days.
The Assistant Accountant - AR role will be to prepare sales invoices and maintain credit control of the nominated clients and / or divisions.
Reporting to the Management Accountant, your duties will be:
- Preparing monthly daywork and recharge invoices.
- Preparing monthly rental invoices.
- Ensuring appropriate back up for each invoice as requested by the client.
- Ensuring timely preparation of invoices in accordance with the company's monthly timetable.
- Ensuring recharges are billed out within the allowed timescale in client contracts.
- Liaising with client regarding any overdue invoices.
INDAF TMM Recruitment
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team