Asset Accounting & Performance Manager - VR/23086
Asset Accounting and Performance Manager permanent opportunity with ambitious independent E&P company based in Aberdeen. Be part of a team focussed on efficiency and innovation to drive the business.
Overview job description:
- Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for providing asset and business performance analysis, developing budgets and forecasts.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Providing leadership and supervision to a team of Asset Accountants and Costs Analysts.
- Supporting monthly ‘flash’ reports, consolidated P&L, cashflow and balance sheet reports, providing insightful commentary for leadership comparing actuals and in year budgets.
- Managing the gross JV accounting ledgers.
- Ensuring production of detailed monthly asset performance and cost information.
- Preparing, issuing and managing operated asset JV billings.
- Attending and presenting at meetings.
- Managing non-operated JV billing review against budgets / forecasts.
- Managing asset AFEs and monitoring against actuals / forecasts.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Responsibility for commentary on the asset results for leadership comparing actuals / in year budgets.
- Engaging with Business Planning Team supporting forecasting and planning.
- Supporting annual statutory accounting process as required.
- Leading process improvements for all asset accounting processes.
Applicants to this role require:
- Professional Accounting Qualification.
- Experience in performance management ideally in oil and gas.
- Strong collaboration skills and track record of being a team player.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast growing and ever-changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills and can display initiative and good problem-solving ability.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team