Asset Maintenance Scheduler - VR/25851
A long-term contract opportunity for an experienced Asset Scheduler to join an E&P company in Aberdeen.
The Asset Scheduler is an integral part of the planning team and plays a pivotal role in ensuring that all asset work activity aligns with asset integrity and production objectives. The role, which reports directly to the Planning Manager is primarily based onshore but also requires to mobilise offshore should the need arise.
- Undertaking Work Order Scheduling as prescribed processes and procedures from inception to execution.
- Ensuring full adherence to the scheduling break-in process.
- Ensuring efficient scheduling and close out of work orders by the offshore operations/maintenance teams.
- Monitor backlog daily and conduct a look ahead within 28 day window to initiate SCMC or Business Critical Re-prioritisation process.
- Chairing the Daily Scheduling meetings.
- Chairing the Weekly Schedule Review meetings.
- Undertaking quality control checks of SAP notifications and work orders through complete lifecycle and reporting.
- Providing support and is the interface for asset TAR planning activities.
- Ensuring Work Orders noted in the Equipment out of service register are scheduled as required.
- Assisting in the identification of Opportune Shutdown Register Work Orders as required.
Applicants to this role require
- Relevant technical qualification (C&G, ONC, HNC+).
- Industry/company recognised training in SAP PM module.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team