Asset Planner (3-6 months) - VR/24934
We are looking to recruit an Asset Planner for our client, a leading engineering and maintenance provider, based in Aberdeen on a contracting basis lasting 3-6 months initially. Candidates should be available at short notice and ideally have experience using Primavera and Maximo.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Coordinating the integrated planning activities across Operations, Maintenance, Inspection, Integrity, Fabric Maintenance, Engineering and Construction in line with company and client’s business objectives.
- Producing and coordinating functional and workstream input to the operational and TAR plans for inclusion into the overall integrated plan.
- Engaging with key internal and external stakeholders for plan entry and execution readiness, planning optimisation and identifying potential SIMOPS clashes.
- Timely preparation and issue of critical planning deliverables including but not limited to;
- Functional and workstream project schedules;
- Manpower Projection Plans, and man-hour/manpower histograms;
- Progress 'S' Curves and tabulations;
- Short-term look ahead schedules; and
- Monthly progress report including narrative.
Previous experience required
- A proven planning track record in O&G or similar industries.
- Experience in operations, maintenance, and brownfield projects planning, including asset integrity campaigns and projects, and a good understanding of the required interdependencies across the same to ensure robust integrated planning.
- Expert/highly proficient in Primavera P6, familiar with Maxavera and Maximo.
INDTRA TMM Recruitment
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team