Assistant Accountant - VR/26646
TMM is working with an offshore drilling contractor in their search for a permanent Assistant Accountant to join their team. Assisting with the preparation of accurate and timely financial reports and analysis, you will also ensure compliance with internal controls. Part Qualified Accountants are encouraged to apply for this position. Hybrid working is available on 3:2 basis.
Reporting into the Area Controller, the Assistant Accountant will be responsible for the following. But not limited to:
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly financial statements, including variance analysis.
- Ensuring financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Performing general accounting functions, including analysing financial information, preparing and posting journals, prepayments and accruals.
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly contract labour accruals for assigned rigs.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Updating Vendor Master in Oracle, ensuring all changes are approved in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Assisting with the audit of the monthly offshore payroll.
Individuals with a strong analytical mindset are encouraged to apply for this role. You should be highly detail orientated and flexible in your approach to meet deadlines. Previous experience of Oracle would be advantageous.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team