Audit Manager (Assurance) - VR/18455
Supporting a variety of clients to meet reporting requirements and providing insights.
Ultimately providing exceptional audit activities for clients, leading and guiding teams and acting as a high-profile contact. Becoming a credible advisor, influencing resolutions and making a difference.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading fieldwork, managing performance and updating on audit engagements.
- Completing audit processes and documenting higher-risk areas to increase your technical and business skills in areas including revenue, financial instruments and income taxes.
- Engaging clients and providing authoritative advice and professionalism throughout transactions.
- Constantly developing your understanding of current market trends and processes and sharing your knowledge to develop Junior colleagues.
- Honours degree in an Accounting, Finance or business discipline.
- ACA / CA / ACCA.
- Experience leading the planning, execution and reporting on audits.
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and a collaborative approach to management.
- Proven experience in delivering external audit and assurance engagements.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team