Auditor (Finance) - VR/21872
Auditor required to cover maternity leave starting in May through to November. Working for an Oil Major based in Westhill, you will provide support for audit activities across the organisation. The role will focus on JV OBO and internal audits, SOX ALC testing and compliance support. This role requires a finance background.
Working within the Internal Audit function and reporting to the Audit Lead, you will provide an independent and objective opinion to the Audit Committee on the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes within the organisation.
Main responsibilities include:
Internal and Non-op JV Audit
- Supervising third parties undertaking Non-Op JV and external audits.
- Supporting with ageing Non-Op JV and non-technical audit plans.
SOX Control Testing
- Ensuring all SOX activity level controls deadlines are achieved.
- Completing independent and objective assessments of control effectiveness based on SOX methodology.
- Assisting in compliance activities, supporting E-Learning, Due Diligence and Conflict of Interest exercises.
- Assisting in risk mapping exercises covering business and compliance risk workshops.
- Delivering on internal audit assignments.
- Communicating audit findings to clients highlighting risks and potential solutions and opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Ensuring agreed action plans are monitored and properly reported; escalating any risks.
This role requires a financial internal audit background alongside Oil and Gas industry knowledge. Ideally you will have an accounting qualification. This role would suit someone analytical who can present recommendations clearly. You will be results motivated and driven.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team