Branch Management Accountant - VR/22405
*Exclusive* A Branch Management Accountant is required to provide accounting support and advice to Regional Directors of a Scottish Charity. This role is available on a 6 month contract or permanent basis, with travel between sites within Scotland expected when able to do so safely.
Reporting into the Director of Corporate Finance, you will be responsible for the following:
- Providing advice and guidance to Regional Directors on budgets and the financial process.
- Monitoring income and expenditure against budgets on a monthly basis, investigating significant variances.
- Assisting with the production of monthly management accounts.
- Supporting Regional Directors with budget renegotiations with local authorities.
- Reviewing financial procedures and related controls, making recommendations for improvement where necessary.
- Preparing budgets for tenders and new projects assigned in the Region(s).
- Compiling and maintain budgets for all operational activities in the Region(s).
This role would suit someone with a coherently strong accounting background. Part Qualified Accountant’s should apply; however, consideration will be given to individuals who are able to display a high level of past experience and knowledge.
As travel across Scotland is a requisite for this role, you must display a willingness to do so.
You should possess strong communication skills, be able to build rapport and effective working relationships and present as a professional, diligent and dependable individual.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team