Business Advisory Senior Manager - North East Region - VR/23455
We are working with one of Scotland’ largest chartered Accounting firms who are looking for a Business Advisory Senior Manager to support the team.
Overview job description
The Business Advisory Senior Manager will be responsible for utilising their extensive breadth of technical and commercial accountancy, tax and business expertise to provide a first rate and proactive service to their clients, assisting them in growing their business. The role will involve a mix of year end compliance work, management accounts and business advisory work.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Responsibility of their own client portfolio.
- Carrying out business development activity and aim to bring in new profitable business to the firm.
- Working with and promote other service lines where appropriate.
- Communicating with specialist staff and with other Partners / Directors / Managers and staff to ensure a seamless and coordinated service.
- Obtaining an understanding of the services required by the client and deliver these on a timely and effective basis to the client’s satisfaction.
- Setting up, attending and following up of client meetings.
- Understanding, calculating and monitoring the client’s key performance indicators. Providing meaningful discussions with clients on the performance of their business and seek areas of improvement.
- Maintaining regular contact with your clients so you understand the client’s strategy, challenges and opportunities.
- Planning and monitoring of fieldwork.
- Completing, reviewing and signing off of year end files.
- Completing, reviewing and signing off of periodic VAT and Management accounts files.
- Completing the work (own work and team’s work) profitably and on time and dealing effectively with scope changes to the work.
Applicants to this role require
- CA qualified or equivalent qualification.
- Well organised and proactive approach to work.
- Committed to client service.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team