Business Events Executive - VR/26678
Join a well-known award-winning industry within the North-East as a Business Events Executive, located in Dyce which will involve work in and around Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire. 2 years’ experience in a similar role would hold you in good stead for this position.
The role of the Business Events Executive is a key position within this organisation and is responsible for maintaining high standards throughout all aspects of the company. The position will entail liaising with Management, along with building lasting relationships with existing and new clients along with delivering new solutions and business opportunities to achieve performance targets.
Key Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Strong sales and business development acumen.
- Knowledge and understanding of the meetings and events industry.
- Sound knowledge of marketing and communications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills.
- Strong networking skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
Skills & Qualifications
- Competence in IT skills including Outlook, MS Office, Excel and Word.
- An enthusiastic individual with great communication skills and the confidence to deal with changing situations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Educated to degree level would be desirable.
The successful applicant will have a positive and professional attitude, along with excellent customer service and communication skills. Working in a close-knit team, this organisation values team spirit and a positive working culture. On offer is an excellent package along with an opportunity to join a leading name, dedicated to success whilst offering a social office but promoting work/life balance.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team