Business Planning Analyst - VR/22095
We are supporting a full-cycle independent energy business as they look to add 2 Business Planning Analysts to their team. Backed by a leading private investment company, and having recently completed a high profile acquisition the company are focused on growth and aspire to be a top 5 producer in the UK Continental shelf.
Reporting to the Planning Manager, the focus of the Business Analyst is the forward looking and financial aspects of the business and the work will directly support company strategy.
Main Duties include:
- Maintaining a comprehensive business calendar and Group view of Work / Drill schedules.
- Coordinating Asset Strategy documents including Life of Field data.
- Coordinating the forecast process, culminating in Monthly Business Review Packs.
- Running the budget and plan cycle.
- Preparing detailed analysis communicating movements and results.
- Coordinating presentations - VIP visits, monthly forecast packs, OPCOMs.
- Championing any Corporate initiatives being rolled out.
- Coordinating Enterprise Risk Review and consolidation of group view.
- Assisting with any special projects e.g. Improvement initiatives.
- Tracking and Forecasting and present CO2 emissions data as part of Company ESG target effort.
- Coordinating all economic assumptions and maintain history.
- Performance Management – Assisting with setting and tracking Asset and Group KPIs.
This role would suit an experienced Analyst who is financially savvy. The company will consider those from an E&P background but would also consider someone who has experience working within banking or financial services. You will be a self-starter and be able to work on your own initiative. Strong attention to details and problem solving skills are required.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team