Business Systems Analyst - VR/23923
Long-established, industry leading technology company working in the energy sector has a fantastic permanent opportunity for an experienced Business Systems Analyst. Based in Dyce, this varied opportunity provides the opportunity to undertake the lead technical role in an ongoing ERP implementation project. The successful candidate will have experience in hands-on implementation, testing, support, continual development and maintenance of software-based business systems, in particular ERP.
An enthusiastic and capable individual is required to join this dynamic and expanding company, focused on developing and providing world leading products and services to clients in the global energy industry. The successful candidate will initially take the lead technical role in an ongoing ERP implementation project. This will include working closely with the superuser group and system provider, along with promoting the benefits of the new system and improving business processes across the company.
Following ERP implementation, the role holder will be required to support the business by analysing and mapping its software-based business systems, from planning and implementation through to support, maintenance and continual improvement. They will operate at a technical level with a “hands-on” approach, supporting and interfacing with a userbase focused on delivering exceptional service to clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Business Systems Analyst will be required to:
- Plan and technically manage the implementation and ongoing support of an ERP system.
- Perform detailed analysis and mapping of business processes.
- Assist in the effective use and management of all company software-based business systems.
- Liaise with system authors and their service agents regarding issues, modifications and. Upgrades.
- Implement system configuration and workflow changes.
- Coordinate, plan and test system updates.
- Develop and expand business systems as required by the business.
- Continually review and improve system efficiencies wherever possible.
- Actively participate in continual process improvement.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Experience in hands-on implementation, testing, support, continual development and maintenance of software-based business systems, in particular ERP.
- Experience in managing the implementation of an ERP business system.
- Sound understanding of SQL databases and ERP architecture.
- Experienced in SQL and able to implement system configuration and workflow changes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ideally qualified in Business Systems, IT or similar subject.
- PC literate, in particular SQL, Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Conversant with C-SAM and/or Access Supply Chain ERP.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team