CNC Milling Machinist - VR/28262
We are looking to recruit a CNC Miller on a permanent staff basis for our client in Kintore. Candidates should be experienced millers and ideally have used Heidenhain 530 - 415 controls.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Setting up and operation of CNC milling machine tools.
- Ensuring all relevant drawings, procedures and instructions are to the latest revisions, prior to work commencing.
- Operating and handling materials and tools in a safe manner.
- Operating the machine safely and competently in accordance with manufacturers’ operating instructions and ensuring that good safety and housekeeping standards are maintained as laid down in QHSE policies and procedures.
- After completing the operation, carrying out the inspection on the manufactured component before releasing.
- Ensuring that the work area is kept clean, appropriate and safety equipment is worn at all times.
Applicants to this role require
- Competent in the set-up and operation of CNC machines tools.
- Capable of basic programming on machine controls (Heidenhain Controls 530 – 415).
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings/specifications etc.
- Ability to use inspection equipment.
- Skill in planning methods of machining.
- Ability to select the correct carbide grade, feeds, and speeds for the material specification in operation.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team