Commercial Administrator - VR/27915
12-month fixed term contract opportunity for a Commercial Administrator to join our client an engineering provider.
Duties and Responsibilities include;
- Assisting in preparing monthly sales invoices, ensuring all invoices are reviewed for accuracy and are posted in line with monthly deadlines.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies to invoicing and cost reporting.
- Supporting commercial improvements within contracts.
- Liaising with operations/client to ensure that they are provided with all information in line with their requirements.
- Becoming familiar with relevant Contract Commercial Terms and conditions and monitor to ensure compliance with these.
- Assisting the Project Accountant as requested.
- Identifying areas of commercial weakness and assisting in rectifying/improving such problems.
- Assisting in the standardisation of techniques and reporting mechanisms as far as is possible.
- Covering for Project Accountant as required.
- Interfacing person for internal Accounts/Invoicing Departments with regard to commercial issues.
- Reconciliation exercises as required.
- Providing support for internal / external audits.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team