Commercial Advisor - VR/26733
Join an energy company which develops, own and manages critical North Sea infrastructure, playing a vital role in delivering energy to UK consumers. This newly created Commercial Advisor role will support a new business line in the production of low-carbon hydrogen.
As Commercial Advisor, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the negotiation and drafting of MOU letters with Customers and Feedstock providers.
- Leading the negotiation and drafting of study, proximity and confidentiality agreements and ad-hoc agreements for the hydrogen projects.
- Acting as a focal point for the coordination of business decision papers at the key decision gates for the projects.
- Providing assurance on the economic model logic for the low-carbon hydrogen business model ahead of economics being generated for key decisions.
- Coordinating the commercial risk and opportunity register process for the hydrogen projects.
- Providing input to support the creation of the company’s annual plan and budget.
- Assisting with the preparation of appropriate reports, plans and presentations to support performance delivery of commercial activities.
- Ensuring the marketing/customer demand model is kept fully up to date as more demand information is gleaned through customer interactions.
- Amending the model as required to reflect operating parameters as the project is further developed, including capacity, availability, turndown.
- Providing production/demand profiles for economic analysis.
- Providing support in developing and documenting business cases for the hydrogen projects.
This opportunity is well-suited to applicants with demonstrable experience in agreement management, negotiation, business case preparation and economic analysis within the oil & gas industry or equivalent emerging energy industry. Ideally, you’ll have experience of midstream and/or upstream assets within an operator environment.
A degree qualification within a relevant business or technical discipline is preferred. You should also be capable of applying sound commercial principles, with the ability to evaluate incomplete or conflicting information, reach sound conclusions, make decisions, and act accordingly.
Excellent communication skills, a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and strong literacy, numeracy and planning skills are essential.
On offer is a competitive salary (commensurate with experience) and an excellent benefits package.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team