Corporate and Quality Assurance Advisor - VR/28480
Due to an excellent period of growth, another great opportunity for a Quality professional to join a growing oil and gas drilling company as a Corporate and Quality Assurance Advisor on a permanent staff basis has arisen. Competitive salary and benefits package on offer. This role is office based with Ad-Hoc Offshore travel.
Reporting directly to the Corporate Assurance Manager, as the Corporate and Quality Assurance Advisor, you will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Conducting and facilitating BMS audits and improvement plans.
- Monitoring and supporting the timely close out of BMS reports including non-conformances, lessons learned and management of change.
- Supporting BMS investigations, root cause analysis and the ongoing monitoring of preventative measures.
- Facilitating the delivery of corporate assurance knowledge, awareness, and competence initiatives.
- Facilitating independent verification body, approval body, external provider and/or interested party audits and assessment activities.
- Supporting asset transition plans and assurance activities.
- Being proactive in the implementation of project assurance plans.
- Providing support to members of the HSE Team.
- Supporting and mentoring onshore and offshore personnel.
- Contributing to and supporting HSE strategies, aims and objectives.
- Assisting in the promotion of a culture of excellence through continuous improvement, to achieve departmental and company aims and objectives.
- Carrying out any other tasks required with the competence of the role and the jobholder.
- Oil and gas industry experience.
- Certified Internal Auditor Training as recognised by IRCA.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the auditing of QHSE management systems.
- Proven experience in the production of process and procedural documentation.
- Health and safety qualification.
- Environmental qualification.
- Investigation and root cause analysis training.
- Experience in the use of software for the implementation of an approved MS.
- Health and Safety Qualification at IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent.
- Certified Lead Auditor Training as recognised by IRCA.
- Knowledge and experience of well plug and abandonment and/or decommissioning activities.
- CPD maintained in accordance with relevant professional bodies (i.e., CQI, IOSH, IEMA).
TMM Recruitment INDQHS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team