Cost Accountant - VR/26039
We are exclusively working on a Cost Accountant role with a manufacturing organisation based in North Aberdeenshire. The role has arisen due to an exciting period of growth and recent acquisition of a similar organisation. The ideal candidate will have worked within a similar role ideally within a manufacturing or FMCG setting as a Cost Accountant. A strong understanding of ERP systems is essential as well as the ability to take ownership and solve problems in your role, excellent communication and team player skills as well as being adaptable, honest and reliable. Competitive salary, pension and benefits package available as well as hybrid working.
Reporting to the Finance Controller, your role will involve:
- Continually reviewing and maintaining product pricing schedules updated.
- Close partnership with Commercial performing financial modelling scenarios.
- Generating product pricing agendas for new products.
- Examining and analysing master data for products and parts.
- Examining and criticising bill of material for products.
- Maintaining updates of standard costs.
- Reviewing and analysing on variances in actual costs against standard costs.
- Maintaining and improving upon product costing and reporting processes.
- Ad hoc duties for the Financial Controller and Finance Director.
Education / Qualifications:
- Qualified / Part-Qualified or Qualified by Experience Accountant.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team