Cost Centre Accountant - VR/23215
12 month opportunity available to join globally recognised oil services company. They are looking for an Accountant to join their Cost Centre Reporting Department. The position offers a diverse and challenging role, within a professional and process improvement driven team. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a logical approach to problem solving.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing monthly reporting pack for departmental cost centres. This will include monthly, quarterly and annual analysis and will cover gross cost and recoveries.
- Recording actual results in the financial systems and prepare forecasts using (GAAP).
- Supporting the Team Lead / Operational Lead in compliance with the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements.
- Communicating with Cost Centre Managers to plan, monitor and advise on financial performance.
- Preparing bottom up annual budget and calculation of internal standard costing rates for relevant cost centres/Functions.
- Preparing reconciliations and analysis with relevant and appropriate back up and critical analysis of the balances.
- Identifying process improvement opportunities and help to establish best practice, standardisation and ways of working.
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects as required.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant stream (Finance/Accounting/Business).
- The candidate should be at the final stages of their professional accountancy qualifications or a fully Qualified Accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA an or international equivalent.
- Relevant experience working within a similar environment.
- Proven track record of good quality accurate analysis and analytical review.
- Understanding of chart of accounts, legal entity or management reporting structures.
- Detailed working knowledge of SAP and underlying modules (time allocations, Fixed assets, inventory, etc.) that impact the General Ledger.
- Experience of running reports and data extraction for input into Excel.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team