Cost Centre Accountant – VR/25051
Permanent opportunity to join globally recognised leader in the energy industry. The organisation offers excellent career opportunities, a wide range of benefits and remote / flexible working. Working in the Cost Centre Reporting Department the Cost Centre Accounting role is diverse and challenging.
Working within a motivated, skilled and high performing team, the FRC Cost Centre Accountant will have responsibility for:
- Preparing monthly reporting pack for departmental cost centres including variance analysis and LTF forecast.
- Recording actual results in the financial systems and preparing LTF forecasts using Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Supporting the Team Lead / Operational Lead in complying with the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements.
- Ensuring group and regional reporting objectives and policies are adhered within deadlines set.
- Communicating with Cost Centre Managers to plan, monitor and advise on financial performance, explaining financial information to non-financial personnel.
- Preparing bottom-up annual budget and calculating internal standard costing rates for relevant cost centres / functions.
- Preparing reconciliations and analysis with relevant and appropriate back up.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant stream (finance / accounting / business).
- Either be a fully or nearly qualified Accountant.
- Relevant experience working within a similar environment.
- Proven track record of good quality accurate analysis and analytical review.
- Detailed working knowledge of SAP and underlying modules (time allocations, Fixed assets, inventory, etc) that impact the general ledger.
- Ability to work with Excel (including macro models), Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience of running reports and data extraction for input into excel models.
On offer is a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team