Cost Controller - VR/23730
Permanent opportunity to join leading subsea technologies supplier who are looking for a Cost Controller to join their team in Westhill, Aberdeen. This offers the chance to work on exciting projects within a diverse and international team.
- Establishing the first project budget / forecast based on handover bid from Sales Department.
- Updating the forecast based on inputs from project management and other project team members.
- Responsible for monthly Project Management Report.
- Preparing monthly invoices for Client and follow up works.
- Follow up reimbursable costs.
- Evaluating the economic impact of changes / variations in scope of work.
- Performing economic analysis, forecasts, deviations reports etc.
- Increasing other Departments awareness of the Cost Control function.
- Reviewing commitments.
- Assisting procurement on invoices from Subcontractors / Suppliers.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in cost control.
- Experience working within large organisations.
- Experience using an ERP system.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team