Cost Controller - VR/26573
Cost Controller required to join an E&P major who have a global reaching portfolio. This is a permanent role where you will provide regular cost reporting update, administering detailed budgets and forecasts to budget holders. You will act as the focal interface between operations and finance.
As a Cost Controller you will be responsible for the following:
- Delivering accurate and timely cost information.
- Working with budget holders to prepare business plans, VOWD and forecasts.
- Tracking commitments and invoices against activities.
- Verifying invoices for appropriate cost coding, price and scope checks, following up with vendors on invoice related queries.
- Liaising with supply chain on invoice related issues.
- Providing information for cost allocations cycles.
- Preparing variance and trend analysis.
- Collaborating with budget owners, contract owners, etc.
- Undertaking various reconciliations, including well reconciliations.
- Providing ad-hoc analysis and management presentations.
Individuals should ideally possess a strong undertaking of the upstream E&P industry and be able to demonstrate experience of cost control, forecasting and VOWD. A strong analytical skillset is required.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team