Cost Coordinator - VR/28140
Initial 12-month contract with E&P major where you’ll be responsible for setting up and processing invoices for payment, ensuring vendors are paid in a timely manner.
SAP experience is essential. Individuals with a strong AP / cost control background are encouraged to apply.
Full-time, hybrid working position.
Reporting into the Cost Control Manager, your duties will include:
- Checking all invoices submitted from vendors against contract rates, timesheets/third party backup.
- Managing invoice queries in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all rates are in SAP to allow invoices/flatfiles to be processed within payment terms.
- Processing PO uplifts/variations in a timely manner and issuing to vendors.
- Checking and coding Ariba generated invoices.
- Identifying and implement improvements relating to the drilling invoicing process.
- Maintaining communication and a positive working relationship with Engineers and other interdepartmental focal points.
- Providing cost system technical assistance to Engineers as required.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team