Credit Controller/Sales Ledger Assistant (Part Time) - VR/22584
Experienced Credit Controller required for a permanent part time role based in Altens. Initially working from home, the ideal candidate will have strong credit control and sales ledger experience with excellent communication and Excel skills.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your role will include:
- Sales invoices in Sage.
- Setting up sales ledger accounts and perform credit searches.
- Assisting with month end sales reporting.
- Weekly Debtors and Exceptions Reporting.
- Debt Management.
- Day to day credit control.
- Ongoing development of effective debt recovery and debt collection systems including setting of targets for reducing overall debt.
- Producing and distributing monthly customer statements and weekly warning letters.
- Preparing summary for bi-weekly credit control meeting and take meeting minutes.
- Dealing with all sales ledger account queries. Reconciling and recovering Engineer charges.
- Preparing the Monthly VAT Return for approval by Finance Manager pre submission.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team