Customer Support Technician - VR/26454
Trojan Energy are looking for somebody with great people skills and technical proficiency to fill a Customer Support Technician role, working to provide technical support to new and existing customers over peak electric vehicle charging times. An exciting opportunity to work for a progressive company charging toward a Net Zero future.
About Trojan Energy
Trojan Energy was formed in 2016 with one mission: to ensure everyone benefits from the energy transition.
With total focus on enabling the switch to eMobility, they developed the Trojan Electric Vehicle Charging System. Trojan want to give drivers the confidence and practicality they need to go electric.
They are rapidly expanding our role in the global effort to reduce carbon emissions and improve air quality by supporting electrification and the transition to renewable energy. Trojan Energy doing this by addressing the lack of EV charging infrastructure within the urban environment.
Overview job description
Trojan Energy Limited are recruiting 2 Customer Support Analysts to join the Customer Service Team. These positions offer the opportunity to provide technical support for new and existing customers as we rapidly scale the deployment of EV chargers, working with a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that customers experience the best customer service in the UK EV charger market.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience, the successful candidate will be IT literate, have great people skills and be conscientious and reliable. Trojan want to ensure customers have a great charging experience, so we are looking for 2 team members to serve customers using digital twin system to detect problems. These positions will support customers during weekday peak charging times of 17:00 – 00:00 and weekend cover between 10:00 and 00:00 in shifts with other team members to ensure customer calls are always answered quickly and any issues rapidly resolved. The digital twin system enables the role to be remotely based anywhere in the UK and even abroad offering flexible working but requiring near instant response to customers when issues arise.
Main duties and responsibilities
- The successful candidates will be responsible for answering customer calls during evening and weekend shifts then swiftly identifying and resolving technical issues in conjunction with the Trojan onsite Technicians and Trojan Engineering Team where required.
- Monitoring the digital twin system to actively look for problems as, or before, they arise and deploying fixes and upgrades were applicable.
- Collating and reporting fault reports and liaising with the local Technician Team to schedule maintenance as required.
- Promote correct use of Company procedures, processes, service tools and databases.
- Ability to respond rapidly to automatically generated alerts to ensure timely intervention should a customer encounter an issue.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- Experience in IT / technical support or helpdesk services is preferred but training will be given on any of the bespoke systems as necessary.
- Formal education in a digital subject area is desirable.
- Full driving licence.
Trojan Energy are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and recognise the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sex orientation.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team